SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Some days are good some are bad


Today is a bad day for me with my MS. I struggled getting out of bed because my arms and legs were stiff and painful, then I put the kettle on and couldnt even pick it up without pain!! Then I couldn't lift up the milk container, and my poor husband had to help me.
The simplest of tasks proved to be a problem - I could only just manange to clean my teeth because of the pain, then the icing on the cake was putting my socks and shoes on, I got there but it took me ages and so frustrating.

Sorry just needed a moan.

One postive thing is my diet is going well so far today , making a quorn chilli for my husband - not to sure what I will do for my son and I.

On a lighter note, here is a picture of my rat, Terrence.

1 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely picture of Terrence Mrs B. Sorry to hear that you'd been having such a painful time of it and hope the neurologist can get an improvement for thee.
Carry on carrying on. Hezekiah 3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home