SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Friday, November 17, 2006

An opportunity.

I was chatting to some friends online and they showed me a newspaper clip of a cat that is supposed to have given birth to " puppies. "
I leapt in , grasping the opportunity to talk about creation. I made it clear that I was no scientist , but cross-breeding (different family of animals) is genetically impossible, whilst breeding within a species is of course possible like the *liger* (tiger and lion).
They said 'wow - a tiger can breed with a lion?' , I replied a cat is a cat, there are just lots of different variations of the same breed.
After much discussion they then said 'your'e going to say we're all related next' , 'well' I replied....

It was a brief opportunity but they both still keep asking questions and maybe a seed has been sown.

1 Comments:

At 6:31 AM, Blogger Moomin said...

Yes... all descended from Adam and Eve!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home