SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Thursday, November 06, 2008

More Male themed cards.

Paper Craft Thursday

Stop by http://www.kellishouse.blogspot.com/ and see what other craft goodies are about.


Here are a few more male type cards. The first one I think is quite British with the red white and blue. They are all 3D which you cannot really see by the picture taken.
Going to do some pretty girly ones next I find them so much easier.



3 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger Susanna said...

most creative. Have just posted something rather amusing.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Tami said...

Thanks for stopping by! Cute guy cards....I have a hard time coming up with guy type cards.

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Those are nice--it's always hard to make a homemade card look masculine for me.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home