SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Paper craft Thursday- Toppers


Stop by http://www.kellishouse.blogspot.com/ and see what other craft goodies are about.

I always like to have a few things ready incase I had a last minute card to make and below are some card toppers I have made ready to adorn a card.
I spend alot of time in bed due to my MS , so I craft alot in bed and here are a few I made .
I had a bit of fun with the weird looking green reptile things. Think I could make quite a fun card with those.
There are a couple of oriental themed toppers , sports bag and basket , ladies in smart headware and an elf like creature. There is a lovely one saying get well soon.



The are all decoupage (layering effect)

























4 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Wow! You do beautiful work! Thanks for sharing.

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Mindy said...

Those are really creative and so cute! I love them, nice job!

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger nuttynurse said...

I really like the flower one second from bottom

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger nancy said...

These are all great. What beautiful work.
nancy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home