SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

A prayer answered




This idea is run by http://adustyframe.com/2008/10/17/1494/#comment-58571 and what a wonderful idea.
My little snippet seems very minor but I wanted to share.
I havent been feeling too well at late and my headaches (mainly my optic nerve) have increased in severity, and when they come they stop you in your tracks and going to bed tends to be the only option.
Last week I had one of these headaches and I just had to go to bed, the pain was so bad I couldn't even cry.
I led in bed and prayed to the Lord , within in half an hour I was up out of bed and going about
my normal chores (feeling a little battered but without pain!)
I couldn't stop thanking the Lord, what a wonderful loving and listening Lord we have.

1 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Blogger A Dusty Frame said...

I'm glad you were feeling better!
((hugs))
Thank you for participating!
Lizzie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home