SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Our bedroom is an office a craft room and of course a bedroom.
















Above is my husband's office , it only shows half the books as most are further along the wall or in the lounge

Just to give you a little idea on space we have in our home , we have two bedrooms, a wet room, a lounge/diner, a kitchen and of course a garden.


My husband and I have his office, my craft area and of couse the normal bedroom stuff like a bed, wardrobes etc all in our bedroom.


My work area is my side of the bed and his is the other side.

This is a part of my craft area of which I have had a huge tidy-up and have thrown away useless things.












I have gone through every drawer and labelled them accordingly.

Further down my side of bedroom I have a sewing table with machine. That's it - no more room lol.


3 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger nuttynurse said...

Well done on the weight loss and the sorting. Any loss is better than a gain...surely!!!! p.s JDH prob has a bit more to loose....ahem!!!

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Moomin said...

How can you fit a bed in your bedroom?
BTW I am a few pounds lighter too!! A wonder it is.

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Everydaythings said...

Hi Clare - thanks for visiting my blog! Theres a lot crammed into this space.. I remember my bedroom in the UK used to be like this too as there wasnt a lot of space but we made the best of it where we could! I have more space now but still not enough to fit all my crafting stuff in lol!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home