SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Friday, July 18, 2008

Feast One Hundred & Ninety Six

Appetizer

When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed?

Four weeks ago , I try and get it cut regulary as hair can cheer you up or get you down.

Soup

Name one thing you miss about being a child.

Doing sporty things , as since my mobilty is failing I miss things like netball, hockey, rounders etc.

Salad

Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil.

Ohh butter for taste but I try not to buy it so I don't get tempted to eat bread.

Main Course

If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?

French or spanish, just love the sound of them.

Dessert

Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be…

Thinner!!

Come join the feast

3 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I expect to be thinner, too in 5 years. Great feast!

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Great feast! I enjoyed all of your answers. Thinner...now what didn't I think of that? Great answer.

Mine is up! I'm just now getting around to visiting everyone. Come on over! Just scroll down a bit. :)

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger The Mom said...

I like these feasts. I copied it to my blog.
Love
H

 

Post a Comment

<< Home