SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Friday, June 13, 2008

Feast One Hundred and ninety Three

.
Appetizer

Do you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist?

I am a cup half full type so an optimist.

Soup

What is your favorite color of ink to write with?

On computers its pink on paper its black

Salad

How often do you get a manicure or pedicure? Do you do them yourself or go to a salon and pay for them?

Ermmm had some fake ones once never ever again , I couldnt pick up a drink , pull my zipper up etc it was a disaster.

Main Course

Have you ever won anything online? If so, what was it?

Nothing at all

Dessert

In which room in your house do you keep your home computer?

My bedroom I tend to use my laptop in bed. And my husbands machine is on a desk his side of bedroom.


Join the feast

1 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger Betty said...

Two computers in same room? LOL. I sure wouldn't be able to stay off one or the other. Enjoyed your answers. Hope you can visit me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home