SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Monday, May 26, 2008

Feast One Hundred and Ninety One


Appetizer

What is the nearest big city to your home?

Big City would be Bristol but my nearest city is Gloucester

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?

I have to admit I am not a secret keeper. So 2 as I would be useless. But we all can sometimes just not mention something on purpose.

Salad

Describe your hair (color, texture, length).

Neck length, longer around face and shaped around neck . I have fine hair and at moment it has a few blonde streaks but naturally I am a medium brown. Does depend how I am feeling about my grey hairs lol.

Main Course

What kind of driver are you? Courteous? Aggressive? Slow?

I was a great driver, passed after 4 lessons at the age of 17 (well I think I was good!), now I no longer drive due to my MS but I am really happy about giving it up as people are too aggressive on the roads for me now.

Dessert

When was the last time you had a really bad week?

Ohh a hard one I have good and bad weeks medically which sometimes can get me down, but I am a fighter with a smile lol.

Come join the feast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home