SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Friday, April 04, 2008

Feast one hundred & Eighty Six

Appetizer

Invent a new flower; give it a name and describe it.

Flower power daisy- Easy to grow , comes in a variety of colours and you dont need to be a good gardener to be able to grow it.

Soup

Name someone whom you think has a wonderful voice.
Famous person - David Tennant , family person my husband.

Salad

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how clean do you keep your car?
8- my husband regualry cleans car.

Main Course

How do you feel about poetry?

Have to admit I can take it or leave it.

Dessert

What was the last person/place/thing you took a picture of?

My homemade cards (see below post)- a liitle promoting never hurt lol..

Come join in the feast

3 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Marsha said...

Ah! A flower that even I can grow! I love the flower power daisy!

Nice feast! Have a great weekend!

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Sandee said...

You homemade cards are awesome. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great feast!!
Your cards are awesome. People will be happy to receive them.

Please, don't forget to rate my entry, as the earnings (won by the highest rating blogentry) will be donated by me to autism support now it's autism awareness month.

You can find my entry ::here::

Have a wonderful weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home