SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Feast One Hundred & Eighty Four

Appetizer

Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city?

Country- I have always been surrounded by hills and stunning views and City life is just too fast a pace for me

Soup


Who is the cutest kid you know?

I don't know many billy goats so cannot comment lol..Mine of course!!

Salad

Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard that I was really a size 10 in disguise...
ha! I fooled you all...

Main Course

If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?

Ermm I think there are far too many and some drive me nuts but maybe a cooking gadget one, something that eases peeling of vegetables maybe.

Dessert

What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis?

Vitimin b12 as suffering from MS you tend not to absorb it aswell , but not sure if taking it helps as I have still had b12 booster jabs ouchie!

Join in

1 Comments:

At 5:46 AM, Blogger Moomin said...

Clare! I love the size 10 one! That has to be one for me too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home