SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Encouragement

I have had quite a busy week so far for me. I have had people coming and going everyday so far friday will be a day of quiet I hope before half term starts.
I have started with a a dear like minded friend prayer time (prayer buddy), we pray together and we have found it to be of great benefit .
We are going to do it regulary and I hope this will be of great encouragment to one another. I have felt mentally and spiritually well since and pray that this will continue for me.
This is the first time for awhile I have felt strength mentally and physically and actually venture outside for a walk with the dog (I have not felt well enough to do this).
Praise the Lord for He is so loving and good.
I have also made descision on medication and going to go along the copoxone route. This will hopefully start in the coming month.
It will take about seven months to start working so prayer is highly valued for me to stay well.

3 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Blogger Susanna said...

SO pleased to hear that. I am thankful that there are medications out there to try. You mentioned it is not a cure for MS- but then nothing is is it? I hope you will see benefits in the year to come:)Should kick in just in time for our holiday!

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger nuttynurse said...

7 months is a long time to wait for benefits but you will never know if you don't try it. Will be praying for you. X

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger Moomin said...

Greetings and thanks for the cards. Only just caught up with the last three blogs so will be thinking of this new development specifically in prayer. Much love from the Moomin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home