SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Monday, January 07, 2008

Carded.


Carded!
My sister in law Susanna at
Through a glass has ‘carded’ me. This is all new to me so here goes the explanation. There is a materialistic list and then a spiritual list, the idea being that we can pray for each others spiritual needs.

THE RULES:
1. Each player starts with 5 gifts that they would want for the New Year.
2. People who are “CARDED” need to write their own Blog about their 5 things & post these rules.
3. At the end of your Blog, you need to choose 5 people to get “CARDED” and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a COMMENT telling them they’re “CARDED”, and to read your Blog.

Materialistic Needs
More card making stock -(Husband thinks I have too much already)
Money- We get by but a little more would be great
Another pair of hands- To do garden and tackle the dreaded laurel bush out front.
A Hoover -that removes dog hairs and isnt too heavy. Yes I do have one but doesnt tackle dog hairs too well.
To loose weight- By our holiday in august I fully intend to loose atleast two dress sizes.
Spiritual Needs
Time- I need to use my time more wisely, and put it to better use.
Read more - I am an appalling reader and I must try more as it will equip me .
Prayer buddy-I have asked a good friend of mine to be a prayer buddy, I am sure we will both benefit and encourage one another.
To pray more- I need to be more aware when I pray and what to pray for.
Fellowship- I need to get my self more organised and have around more people as fellowship is so important.
Ok….I don’t know another 5 bloggers well enough to ‘card’ .
So if you read this you have been carded lol..

1 Comments:

At 4:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Clare!
Re. the hoover...might I recommend my Miele one which I think is great and is not too heavy, not like the previous Dyson I had.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home