SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Friday, October 05, 2007

Recently..


Well yet again its been far too long between blogs , but with having yet another relaspe and another course of steroids I found time just disappeared. Mentally and spiritually I have felt good , its just the body keeps letting me down. Enough about that anyway...
Atlast I have started making cards again and have even experiemented with a few new techniques and I might not be too good at them but have really enjoyed doing them.
Here is my first attempt at making a vellum flowers , needs alot of practice but should be good to use on cards if I can make them small enough.


























Also here are a few new cards I have made , I have used many different textures and even embossed metal to get some different effects.



























4 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger Susanna said...

Those flowers look really good :)

 
At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are lovely, you're a talented lady.

 
At 5:48 AM, Blogger Moomin said...

Hallo Mrs Baptist and I really am hoping for some of those cards to arrive - Get Well Soon and Thinking of You ones too come in very handy!
Sorry that the MS is so aggressive and continue to pray that the Lord will uphold you in spirit. So we are - thinking of you!

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger nuttynurse said...

Lovely. Stick with the simple designs as they work really well. I like the leafy ones!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home