SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Year

I am eagerly looking forward to this year, may the Lord guide and use me.

Things have setted down a little now , and I am back on slimming world plan with my husband and looking forward to shedding the weight!
I haven't been too well recently , its really frustrating but I must just do what I can when I can.
Church life has stabilised for us as a family , and the carol service was a real blessing where many visitors came in and heard Gods Word.

Hopefully I am back to blogging once a week.

Happy New Year All and may you all have a blessed one.

2 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger Susanna said...

Hello :)

I AM NOt back on plan and getting fatte day by day! Not good but mighty tasty. Sorry you have not been too good. I have to confess to being rather gloomy about 2007....just no real anticipation I think. Never mind!

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Moomin said...

Was reminded of 31.12.06 sermon Deuteronomy 11 v 10 to 12: God's way for us is straight BUT the terrain is undulating up hills and down vales - the ups and downs of life. When in the valleys and oppressed remember that God is the God of the hils and the valleys. We learn lessons in both and prove the love and faithfulness of God.
And here's a lovely verse:'..a land which the Lord thy God careth for: the eyes of the Lord thy God are always upon it, from the beginning of the year even unto the end of it'
Remember that God cares always and His eyes are upon you from the beginning to the end of the year 2007.
Courage then .. and onward!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home