SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Life in general.

I am improving daily health wise and up to 3 times a day dog walking , which should start improving my fitness. I am extremly thankful for having a park opposite where I live with many benches, as I can sit when feeling a little tired.
Walking the dog gives me time to look around and admire the small piece of creation around me. I pray to myself , sometimes outloud (whoops)in absolute awe at the detail and beauty.
Dolly (the dog) is such a great companion to me during the day and likes my pace of things , she lives life of luxury (yes we spoil her) and my son finds her a great playmate. Yet another wonderful creation of God.
I thank you for all your prayers and most of all I thank God for his healing hand.

7 Comments:

At 5:30 AM, Blogger Moomin said...

Greetings Mrs Baptist.. I was wondering if you had time and energy to get to the PC and look, here you are! JDH is catching up on conversation with all and sundry and hardly has time to eat. Daniel is spending lunch hour with me in my office looking at all the 'Planes Grandma!' and we saw a helicopter. Glad to hear that you are a bit better and that nurse Dolly is taking care of you too. I keep meaning to write about the stars - perhaps I can do that soon - awesome Creator we have. Much love to you from all of us in the smoke.

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Susanna said...

Hello Mrs B. Trust Mr B returns home safely this evening and that Dolly does not go too mad!

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Jonathan Hunt said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Jonathan Hunt said...

i'm back and glad to be. ~I have a slightly mad doggie now!

 
At 3:17 AM, Blogger Anna said...

Hi Mrs B

I hope you and Mr B are holding up well with the flooding!

The NE has been very lucky - thank goodness as I already have a damp problem in my flat :)

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Anna said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Hallo Mrs B

Susanna posted that you have had to go into hospital due to an MS flare-up; just to let you know I shall be praying for you and Mr B.

A

 

Post a Comment

<< Home