SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Back On slimming world eating plan

As from the 1st January my husband and I are back on the Slimming World plan.
So far I have lost 9lbs and husband 6 lbs.
I haven't been too well health wise so struggling to get back into cooking mode, but we must be doing something right as we are both losing weight. We haven't returned to class due to cost! We are weighing ourselves once a week at home. But I have found a slimming world free community which is being very helpful. (not offical site)
We both have a lot to lose but have mini targets for husband's degree ceremony, which is a few months away.
I feel quite motivated at moment to must keep focused.

4 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger Clare said...

Went to doctors today and had a weigh in , I have lost 1 stone 7 lbs since beginning of december(my last Doc weigh in).
So I am really motivated , long way to go but I am moving in the right direction.

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Moomin said...

Keep going down Mrs Baptist and well done for getting going again. See last post for comment on New Year. See you soon!

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Susanna said...

My goodness that is fabulous. You go Clare! I have finally got myslef back into a semi slimming world way of eating....had to really as my uniform was popping off! Plus I feel miserable when this overweight. Far from perfect but better than not trying at all! I have stopped attending class too....almost £5.00 a session is just too much money. I feeling totally unispired wth what to cook though so lets get togetehr and make some menus :) Wecould have weekly challenges:)

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger Clare said...

I have loads of recipes I will email a whole ebook I got off ebay, it has stacks of recipes for all tastes..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home