SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Prayers please

I write to ask for prayers for us for Thursday.
We have a interview with housing association as we have been nominated along with three other families for a bungalow and I am feeling rather sick with nerves whether it be antispation, the not knowing and excitement all mixed up.
I have prayed and asked to door to be opened or shut on this matter in some sort of clear way , but the Lord knows all things and knows what is best for us but I still feel quite emotional about it all.
I ask for prayers that we may know what is to be soon , as the month of December is a busy one already.
The Lord has blessed us so much already and I am so thankful.

Clare

2 Comments:

At 6:59 AM, Blogger Susanna said...

Will be praying.

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Moomin said...

Great provision in the bungalow. May your new home be blessed and you upheld in it.
See new pictures on Moomin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home