SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Friday, October 05, 2007

Just for a giggle

http://www.masquerademaskarts.com/memes/peculiartitle.php

I found this link on my husbands blog and it certainly put a smile on my face.


Only takes a few seconds and I recommend it for a therapeutic smile..

my name selected was

Milady the Right Reverend Clare the Undamaged of New Scagglethorpe

4 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger Clare said...

Ohhh I got an even better name lol.

Grand Duchess Clare the Expensive of Frogging over Womble

Now that is a title lol

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Susanna said...

I did it and put it on my blog. Do you get a different answer each time?Cool :)

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger Clare said...

yes I do here's the next one lol

Your Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:


Imperial Majesty Clare the Eerie of Fiddlehope in the Marsh

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Moomin said...

Your Imperial Majesty - I have never found you to be the least bit eerie. Just a dearie and very cheery!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home