SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Monday, December 17, 2007

Bits and bobs








Here are a few more pictures of dolly , one is with her favourite toy which she has destroyed.















































Minature bouquets I made for my cards.

































The bungalow is slowly looking more like home and I have to pinch myself to check its all real.

The garden will wait for the new year as will the trimming of the huge and I mean huge laurel bush out front.Its atleast 3 ft wide and 6 ft high and isnt good on a security point of view as you cannot see our front door .



















































Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, Blogger nuttynurse said...

Get a hedge trimmer! Or just use J! Either way it'ss give you more light too. Hope you have recovered from new year curry eating fest!!!!

 
At 1:30 AM, Blogger Susanna said...

Hello. I have 'carded' you.Pop over and join in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home