SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Monday, March 17, 2008

Feast One hundred and Eighty Three

Appetizer

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?
On a good day with a good pen 6/10 bad day 3/10

Soup
Do you prefer baths or showers?
I have a wet room now but I have to admit missing a long soak.

Salad
What was the last bad movie you watched?
Transformers has I was horrified with just 2 minutes of mothers(film mother) comments ruined it for me.

Main Course
Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.
Chocolate- effects my waistline!! but I have to admit I am not addicted.. Well I dont think so must try and see lol..

Dessert
Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?
Piano and frenchhorn.When played well they WOW me!

See more feasts here come and join in.

1 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Hee. I will say the one thing that made Transformers for me was that very first transformation - Blackout, the chopper, on the base in Qatar. Having adored Transformers as a child, that first live action transform was... well, I nearly cried, along with the cinema full of adults!

I'm glad you made the decision you did re. medication (a few posts back) - if the other one isn't working, why put yourself through it. On the downside, you've got seven months of waiting till this one takes effect, but I shall keep you on the prayer list, and I hope you feel alright while this is kicking in!

My word verification is phkuhl. Pickle!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home