SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Feast one hundred and eighty two

Appetizer

If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?

I have to admit reakky not wanting to be one as your life is not your own anymore and you have no privacy. So I dont have one lol. If I had to choose maybe a celebrity cook of some sorts.

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?

9 to my family and friends and 0 to tele sales people!!!

Salad

Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to).

Sue Ryder I havent donated money but made cards for them to sell. They cover a few causes and some are very close to my heart. I do intend to start coffee mornings to help raise awarness and somone I know is already doing this and has said she will help me.

Main Course

What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?

Apples or alpen , but Apples are by far healthier and better for the waistline.

Dessert

Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?

My husband and son have suffered quite badly (maybe more a severe cold or is it man flu lol! )this year and I managed to stay stay flu free for now.

See more feasts here come and join in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home