SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Monday, March 03, 2008

Feast One Hundred & Eighty One

I am joining in at last!!

Feast One Hundred & Eighty One

Appetizer

Who was the last person you hugged?

My husband and son in a close second. But if I am allowed to use a non human it would be my sick rattie tong who has had many today.
Soup

Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us.

Ohh I dont do much except moisturizing face and arms when I remember as this does make a difference if I do it regulary.

Salad

What does the color yellow make you think of?

The sun on my face, but recently it hasn't been around much.

Main Course

If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?

Nature especially tree's . I think they are stunning in all seasons.

Dessert

What was the longest book you ever read?

I have to admit not being a huge reader but I suppose it would be a Bible commentary (Mathew Henry), this has been very useful for me.

3 Comments:

At 6:11 AM, Blogger Susanna said...

Woohoo- go Mrs B!

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Moomin said...

Whirl away! And may your feasting continue calorie free! Poor little Tong.... Another little ratty friend to go. Pity they don't live long enough in mature age isn't it?

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Clare said...

Tong has gone ting and tang remain and very lively at moment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home