SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Friday, March 28, 2008

Feast One Hundred & Eighty Five

Appetizer

What does the color dark green make you think of?
Smelly algae in ponds , slimy and yuk!

Soup

How many cousins do you have?
13 cousins on my dads side unsure on my mums.

Salad

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how honest are you?
10/10 to people but sometimes to myself I am a 9/10 person as weight is an issue I do not tend to face honestly... Hope you sort of understand that.

Main Course

Name something that is truly free.
Forgivness and being saved, by the Lord Jesus Christ coming to earth to pay the price for my sin.

Dessert

Using the letters in the word SPRING, write a sentence
Suprisingly productive reasoning intrigues nutty girls.. Ermm lol


Come join in and see other feasts.

1 Comments:

At 5:16 AM, Blogger Marsha said...

I think most lies start with lying to ourselves and I would aay to admit that makes you an honest person!

I agree with your main course! We freely receive from Jesus sacrifice.

Nice feast... please join mine here:

http://justme1947.blogspot.com/2008/03/friday-feast-185.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home