SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Friday, May 09, 2008

DABBLING IN A LITTLE GARDENING

Well I am trying my hand at gardening , have grown a few plants from seed and brought a few to give the garden a little colour.

We have inherited some lovely flowers.
Creation is just so awesome, these daises (please readers tell me if they are not) close up at night.
What stunning orange and they have been flowering since we moved here in Decemeber.












Here are a few grown from seed , and guess what its pot luck what they will be because I have lost packaging lol. The hanging baskets are so heavy I am unsure if we can actually hang them from building.

Well I am looking forward to my potluck flowers, will be a nice surprise.
I know which are putunia's ( that must be incorrect spelling it looks odd).This is my first planted flower.Yes you say soooo, well I am chuffed so I blogged about it.

1 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger GreenishLady said...

I think the orange-coloured flowers are old-fashioned marigolds. Pretty and cheerful, aren't they?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home