SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Friday, April 25, 2008

Feast One hundred and Eighty Eight


Appetizer

Name something you would categorize as weird.

What some call music , and what they look like. I know we all have different tastes but men wearing makeup and tight pvc are weird to me.

Soup

What color was the last piece of food you ate?
multi- I had a mixed salad red,yellow,green and white (chicken)

Salad

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy being alone?
2 I feel lost without my husband and son but I do get a lot of house chores done if I am alone.

Main Course

Fill in the blank: I will _think deeply_before I_ vote for _a person in the next election as sadly so many go back on promises the give_____.

Dessert

Describe your sleeping habits.

Go to bed early, fall asleep about 11 wake up hourly nearly sooo frustating. Then wake up tired!


Come join the feast



2 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger Allison said...

Sorry you wake up hourly :-(

I like your feast though!

I agree with your Main Course, it's all too true! And I agree with your salad---it's so much easier to clean when you don't have to worry if someone's getting into something, or if you can't get distracted by the hottie in the room ;-)

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger nuttynurse said...

'Hottie' Stop that, this is my bro we are talking about!!! Eeeeuuuuuw! LOL (love u bro)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home