SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Monday, May 05, 2008

Feast One Hundred and eighty Nine

Appetizer

What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?

Hong Kong Phooey
Loved it and even my son loves it as I found a video with all the episodes on in a charity shop.

Soup

Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?

Oh it would be a rat and have to begin with a T ,as all our ratties do. If its a girl it would be Tess if a boy Thomas.

Salad

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?

I have to admit its nice now and again but I am boring so a 5 lol.

Main Course

What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?

I don't drive and hubby chooses music , normally classical or a chill out album.

Dessert

When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?

I blame this trait on my family I have a clock in every room. I do not wear a watch though. Last clock was was a long time ago for kitchen.

Come join the feast

2 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Blogger Moomin said...

I remember watching Hong Kong Phooey number one super guy with the bairns!

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Susanna said...

They should have asked 'when did you last get a new clock' and you could have answered 'at Christmas I got a lovely Rennie MacKintosh style clock...... hee hee hee.
P.S- cute video of Matthew over at my place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home