SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Friday, May 09, 2008

Health update.

My daily injections are going well and I only seem to suffer bruising and swelling on my right leg , so that is good. It will take awhile to benefit from medication but I am staying focused and taking each day as it comes.
I have found my legs and right arm are very weak , my right arm is in alot of pain most of the time and I cannot lift push pull etc without experiencing alot of pain so I am trying to do some stuff left handed but that isnt working out too well.
My legs at night are giving me alot of pain which is frustrating as I had lowered my dose of tablets and I might have to raise them a little to see if it helps. And why does your body hurt more when your at rest and you want to sleep. Oh well.
Enough of my moaning. I have to say it has given me opportunities to talk to people about my faith , I pray that more opportunities will arise and the Lord will guide me what I should say and dont say.
My husband is now my fulltime carer and it has been a huge change for us both , more so for hubby. WE are getting life into routine which should help and plan our time more wisely.

On another note my son turns 11 on Tuesday and is taking his sats all of next week , so that when he goes to comprehensive in September he will be grouped with simialr level students.

I ask for prayer for him at this time as I really feel it is alot of pressure for such a young age. I have told him aslong as he does his best I will be proud of him.

3 Comments:

At 5:45 AM, Blogger Moomin said...

Dear Mrs Baptist
Sad to hear about your right arm joining in with your legs against you. I too, tried to be left handed, when right hand had tendon repairs and it isn't easy or well coordinated. I managed a very shaky writing. Teeth were useful for pegging out washing!
So tiring and yet no sl e e p. Will pray and for some effective relief or extra (extra) grace to help. love from Moomin PS Did young John have a good birthday despite his SATS? That's the best advice you gave him too.

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger nuttynurse said...

Too much pressure these days.

Hope you manage to get some quality sleep soon. I'll think of you as I work tonight! I could courier some morphine to you but I might get fired hee hee, ahem!

XX

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger nuttynurse said...

p.s me well impressed with the gardening. I really should do some more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home