SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Friday, June 06, 2008

Balance-relapse

At the moment my MS is disrupting the messages being passed inside the brain, affecting how the brain processes balance information.
I am feeling dizzy and sick most of the time . I think my neurologist called it a brain stem/optic relapse.
I did make him laugh and said so my brain is relapsing, I think he thinks I am mad, He does keep saying you're a good original case to work on (hope that's a good case).
I am going to start a course of steroids next week , which normally work well with me and get me back on my feet again.
Well that's enough typing I cannot see the keyboard properly so time for bed.

1 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger Moomin said...

Horrid to feel dizzy and sick. Pray that the steroids will be effective. Keep up the sense of humour, it is a tonic in itself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home