SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Green green garden.


Here are a few pictures of how the planters and baskets are going.


As I lost all the packaging awhile back its a nice suprise when they flower.


These planters are bursting , I think I over planted them, but I am sure aslong as I keep feeding and watering them they should keep flowering.













The plants above are all leaves and no flowers as yet.
I am pleased with the baskets BUT yes there is a but they are too heavy to hang!!! So the hanging baskets are just sat on my raised bed for now.

2 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger Susanna said...

Looking good. Much better than my 'ready bought' hanging basket. Us, trying to impress buyers with a quick fix up? Never!!!!

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Moomin said...

Dad is asking for rain for his plants.. Yours look very green. Wonderful to see thngs grow -despite our non-green fingers. Look how thin the leaves are only about nine or ten cells thick - large surface area for all the diffusion of gases needed to photosynthesize. OOPS there goes the biology again....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home