SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A lot of cutting out....




















You will have to forgive me on pictures being sideways on, just bend your neck your be ok lol.
The fairy cards took me hours to cut out but I was sat in comfy chair doing it so it was sort of relaxing and my legs were not doing what I asked so sitting was best.
The vase and flowers cards I have left blank so I can use them for a few different occassions.
The blue wire flowers I made but still in experiemental stage, think the wire is to flimsy.

5 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger nuttynurse said...

They look like nymphs. The fairies, not the cards!!! Good cards though.

I made a quiz for Sunday School today. Building sandcastles on a perfectly sandy beach with blue skies!!! Not anywhere in UK then!!!!

It was good to see you both also. I wish we were closer to you or visa versa but such is life eh.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Clare said...

Well I have to admit I do not know difference between fairies and nymphs lol..

 
At 2:42 AM, Blogger Susanna said...

Fairy nice.....d'you get it?

 
At 4:55 AM, Blogger Clare said...

Fairly funny lol!

 
At 4:10 AM, Blogger nuttynurse said...

Boo stop that pants humour!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home