SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Show and tell Friday

Rules and explanation to show and tell friday.


I was recommended this blog.


It has some great articles and some great crafting ideas.



This is my show and tell.


A few years ago I caught the crafting bug and would like to show you one of my first creations.


Mini bouquets I made which I put on gifts for people.




They are no bigger that two centimetres in length.

A very brief show and tell - but it's a start!

5 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger Lady Katherine said...

They are so pretty,and your cards! You are very talented.

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Mary said...

Your bouquets are lovely and such pretty cards in the previous post. I love the ones with the silouhettes, but the others are also beautiful. You were blessed with creative talent, for sure.

Blessings,
Mary

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Oh, I bet those sweet little bouquets make some beautiful packages!
Kathy

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

That is such a cute idea! You'll have to show one day how you make those!

Manuela

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

Welcome to show and tell Friday! Your little bundles are so sweet!
~Kelli

 

Post a Comment

<< Home