SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Friday, October 03, 2008

Show and tell Friday




Show and tell Friday
Rules and explanation to show and tell friday.

I was recommended this blog.

It has some great articles and some great crafting ideas.


My show and tell is a book I was given just before I found The Lord , or The Lord found me.


Its a small book with a different reading for each day.

Its called CHEQUE BOOK of the BANK OF FAITH daily readings.

It has given great blessings and peace and understanding.




9 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

What a wonderful book to read each day!
~Kelli

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Grammy said...

Thanks for sharing your book. it is wonderful to have words of inspiration.

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I love anything that's inspiring. :)

Michelle

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

That sounds like a wonderful book!

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger nuttynurse said...

That is a firm favourite with me!

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

What a great book to inspire you each day!

Manuela

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Lora @ my blessed life said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

I noticed that you like to make cards. I do, too! My stamps haven't gotten much use since having kiddos, but I'm trying to get back into it.

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Nanna said...

thanks for sharing your book, I have lots of small inspiration books by different authors, they also make great gifts

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Susanna said...

It is may daily reading material at the moment...fits in (just about) around the children!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home