SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Update on my MS

I havent mentioned for awhile how I am reguarding MS and if I havent blogged about it it tends to be good news and I am doing fine.
Things have changed a little past few weeks. I am experiencing a constant headache with stabbing pains behind my right eye and sight isn't brilliant but copable. The stabbing pains can ground me and I normally just have to go to bed in a darkened room until it dulls. A great answer to prayer happened last Thurday , i was in bed with a really bad headache and I just led their and prayed about it and asked for it to go away , within half an hour I was back on my feet feeling quite well in myself. What a great and loving God we have.
Fatigue is a constant battle but past few days I am exhausted .On a plus note my fitness levels are improving as I make myself walk the dog as often as I can and I am walking quite fast paced for me.
Loosing weight will only help improve things mobilty wise and health wise.

2 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

I will be praying for you, Claire. (((hugs))))
~Kelli

 
At 4:40 AM, Blogger Moomin said...

Hallo Mrs Baptist, sorry to hear about the eye pain and will continue to pray about that. Great to hear about the weight loss - that can only be a help. Well Done. love - Mrs H

 

Post a Comment

<< Home