SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I got slimmer of the week again!

Wednesday weigh in again and I lost another 4 1/2 lbs and I am over the moon. I have lost 1 stone 1/2lb now. I won slimmer of the week and you get a basket full of goodies (fruit etc). Everyone that comes to class brings a piece of fruit or pasta etc and pops it into a basket and the slimmer of the week wins it.

I have a lot of weight to lose but I am going in the right direction at the moment.

3 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Blogger nuttynurse said...

did u seriously post that at 06:00!!!! Ha ha

Well done. It will make all the difference to you. It will make you lighter on your feet, duh state the obvious, but it will help your mobility mucho!!

It is nice to have the routine need of walking a dog as an excuse to get out the house. I have a nat, but i have to push him!!!

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Susanna said...

Hooray. I on the other hand have spent to week eating most unhealthily in London. Could you shed a few pounds for me too please? :)

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Clare said...

No I dint post at 0600 hours , I was snug in bed.
Think my clock thingy must be wrong lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home