SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Show and tell Friday

Welcome to show and tell Friday. This idea is hosted by Kelli at http://www.kellishouse.blogspot.com/.


Here is my show and tell.


This is my wedding bouquet .


I will be married 6 years on October 26th.


The flowers (cream roses) are made from a silk like material with rain drop effect on petals , all the button holes and table decorations were made from same fabric. Its nice to be able to keep the bouquet and it sits ontop of a high unit in the lounge.

8 Comments:

At 3:08 AM, Blogger Hootin Anni said...

So, so pretty!!!

Stop by my show and tell when you have time, I'd love to have you visit with me this fine day. Happy weekend to you!!!

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Beautiful bouquet and Happy (soon to be) Anniversary!

Manuela

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

What a beautiful bouquet. I love all white flowers like that. Very classic.

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

Hello Clare! I don't think I've read your blog before. I love to find bloggers from the UK - my Mum was British and we lived in Lancashire and Manchester when I was growing up.

Your bouquet is lovely and how nice to have a fabric bouquet that you can display.

I read through some of your previous entries - congratulations on your Slimmer of the Week awards. I'm always slimming - or trying to anyway - so I know how hard it is.

Cheers!

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Grammy said...

Happy Anniversary. It is quite a treasure to still have tour beautiful flowers.
Have a great week.
Grammy

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Carla said...

How smart to use flowers that will last forever! What a beautiful bunch of roses!

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Susie Homemaker said...

OOOH, so pretty...it must mean so much to still have it...thanks so much for sharing it with us.

Warm Regards,
Susie

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

Just beautiful! What a special treasure to still have!
~Kelli

 

Post a Comment

<< Home