SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Craft club

I have been attending a local craft club fortnightly at my local neighbourhood resource centre. Its literally a few minutes walk from my home. I have been really enjoying it , we swap ideas and it is lead my two different ladies alternating between weeks.

They try and get different people to lead and share an idea for crafting when they can. This week I led the class. I did decoupage cards. It seemed to go down well, it was quiet at times , must of been everyone concentrating on crafting! lol








Here is what we did today.


Everyone got given a pack that makes three different cards , atleast one was a christmas themed card.
Everyone had different card , here are just a few examples.

















2 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

That is such a fun idea...I love the snowman card!
~Kelli

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Jeanie said...

Hello, Clare, Thanks for stopping by The Marmelade Gypsy! This looks like a fun group -- great card!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home