SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

On a Lighter note....

Recently my mobility has been the best it has been for a few years. I am walking relatively long distances ( for me that it!), and enjoying it. Not pain free but its tolerable.
Mentally and physically I feel better, and when I walk I get a chance to take in a small portion of Gods creation. This time of year the colours of trees are stunning! The dog is loving my new found mobility and it will all help shift the weight and get fitter.


I am doing the ladies talk in a few weeks at church and atlast I have settled on a subject and I ask for prayers to help me prepare the message and clearly giving it , as nerves can sometimes make get the better of me.

1 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger Moomin said...

Hallo Mrs Baptist, was at last catching up with PC things and stopped by. Lots of good tags and cards and getting lighter by the hour. How good to hear that your health is benefitting from the efforts. Keep going, keep going down all the way.Love from the Moomin xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home