SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Homemade craft.














Here are a few of the cards i have made this year , hopefuly as i time goes on i will improve.
I have been playing around with textures and different types of flexible paper to make them different , so far not a roaring success. Not one of my cards is identical some are similar in design.
The main objective in doing these was to become creative in my spare time and something i can do on my well days..

3 Comments:

At 12:36 AM, Blogger Susanna said...

Well, if I could do anything that good I'd be well impressed. BTW, how long do those chocc sweets last or should I make them on day on consumption?

 
At 3:05 AM, Blogger Clare said...

Make sure they stay refrigerated for aslong as possible as they can go guey.
I think aslong consumed within a few days they would be fine , but they dont last that long with me lol..

 
At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw our card - which I think is the creme de la creme of course. Mind you I don't want Susanna to think hers wasn't ace either. So, girls, carry on card-making - and when I have retire maybe I'll join in. Mim & Pom took me to see Wallace film this am - very good indeed especially the dogfight. Now me foot is hurtin' so I had better rest it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home