SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Friday, December 02, 2005

Sometimes.....

Ever have one of those days when your trying to get things done and everything seems to get in the way.
For instance i went into town this morning sun shining and ready to face busy shops, then as i walked off bus the rain came down in buckets, but i kept on smiling and thought you can only get wet once, but alas the rain went through my shoes , trousers and coat, so i cut my shop really short and caught bus home. Didn't get what i wanted as it was other side of town.
As i got on bus my glasses steamed up and i couldnt see the driver but this made me smile. I gave him my ticket and found a seat, the bus only had a few people on it but somone sat next to me that was large (as i am) so we squashed together on journey i suppose it kept us warm , by the time i got off the bus my glasses had steamed up again ( i need windscren wipers!!).
Got home atlast two hours had gone and i had barely got anything done so my next target was making onion soup which i realised takes two hour to cook (there goes my lunch idea) and stuffed peppers in balsamic vinegar (all slimming world free food).
Then i remembered in my shopping bag i had brought some crackers for christmas they are soaked but saveable (sighs). Why didnt i think of it as soon as i got home !!
And ohh yes as soon as i got in my glasses steamed up it is definately a sometimes day today!!

1 Comments:

At 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk of steaming up. My better half (mbh) always comments that Willy FOG steams up when we get in it on humid, cold days and how come we never had this problem with the old fashioned type car - why do we need air conditioning? REPLY: We used to open the windows! NB: Don't be too hard on yourself Mrs Baptist - at least until there are windscreen wipers for glasses!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home