SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Friday, December 09, 2005

Today

Today has been totally thrown as my son is off sick. He has a swollen throat and full of cold and he isnt one to want a day off as he enjoys school. ,
I had planned to go shopping so all before 9.15 i went to market and got my fruit and vegetables and a quick frozen food shop, managed to do this as my husband didn't have to be at work till 10.00 so he picked me up with son once i had finished. Then off to work he went.
Got son into bed that now seems to look alot better strange that!! MMMmmm...
I am going to cook a batch of mince pies freeze some and eat rest (chuckles). I hope i do get around to it. W e will see.
FB is going to london tommorrow with a good friend of his who is a church elder should be a good day for both spiritually and FB should briefly see his family, I am so looking forward to seeing them all at New Years.
Oh well better go be mum , cleaner and chef at same time we are so good at multitasking aren't we...

2 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger Susanna said...

To be feamle is to be a multi tasker! We are really looking forward to new year too! Love to John and FB. Must try soem of those mince pies!

 
At 4:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo Mrs Baptist
I have promised Great Grandma to look at Jonathan's weblog when she comes she was very amused by the reference to FB in your letter - oh - and she wondered if you were making cards for sale! Cool cards you see! Carry on Wonder Woman!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home