SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

24th January 2006 weigh in

Yea i lost 2 lbs so a total of 27 lbs lost now, slowly but surely it is coming off.
I really struggled recently to get myself totally 100% focused on eating plan, i really need to knuckle down and just do it.
I slip up on such silly things and then ruin a good week by a day of self endulgence and it doesn't have to be huge thing to ruin the week.
I am having a up and down week was in bed on monday at 7 ish because my limbs were in so much pain, the frustrating thing was i wasn't tired but eyes and brain couldn't focus on a book..... I will have to rethink medication with doctor when i see him next.

1 Comments:

At 1:51 AM, Blogger Clare said...

Just workd it out i have been on plan 27 weeks so this means i have averaged exacly a pound a week.
NOT sure if that's good enough.Oh well keep on plodding as i do so well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home