SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

3rd Jan weigh in....2006

Well we just payed and weighed last night i wasn't really upto staying to class. FB and myself were ready for a huge weight gain BUT suprise suprise i only put on 2 lbs over the two week festive period and FB only put on 1 and 1/2 lbs. Infact a mad type of laughing took over FB and myself the people waiting to weigh in looked at us strangely.
I am now 100% back on plan and have a target of four stone loss by August if not more.

5 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Blogger Susanna said...

Hmmmmm. Well done. Not jealous or anything. I have been very good for three days now. Aiming for at least three pounds this week. Have lots of lost ground to make up, but it is hard when I look at my chocolate reindeer and tin of biscuits! Mind you, David left his chocolate in London so maybe I will let him have mine.....

 
At 3:36 AM, Blogger Clare said...

Ohhh i forgot about the chocolate reindeer.... Oh no must hide them before FB gets back home from work and out of sight out of mind for me i hope..Oh the tortures of chocolate lol..

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Moomin said...

Dear Mrs Baptist
I had forgotten about all those extra chocolate reindeer....
Sooo smooooooth!
Will get your subscription sorted for your forthcoming natal anniversary - many happy returns of same to come!

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger Susanna said...

Uh Oh.....the reindeer has disappeared...down my gullet! He he he!

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger Clare said...

The riendeer keep staring at me from my bookshelf, im fighting and winning at moment but its getting harder lol....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home