SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

OOpsie

Well weigh came and i put 1/2 pound on which i am pleased (lost 1 stone 11 now) about and FB gained aswell.
We both new we would but will be focused on the new year.
The class was a little different this week we brought in healthy food (well some of us did !!) and had the skittle alley up and running and a free raffle for all, we did quite well for a change.

So i am now looking forward to seeing all the family over Christmas and the New Year.

2 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Susanna said...

At least you made it to class! I was feeling unwell. Maybe just as well as I fear I would have gained!

 
At 4:15 AM, Blogger Moomin said...

Dear Mrs Baptist

Happy Christmas. I have not even dared go near the scales myself. But I loved eating the chocolate Michael gave me. I have just done the chair workout with Auntie Pom - with accompanying groans.....
Let's try it out on you next w/e!
Moomin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home