SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Weigh in ..Christmas gain lost phew!!

Well weigh in went well i lost 2.5 lbs so back on schedule for my mini targets. I am back to where i was on the 13th december! but i am back..
So back to a 25.5 lbs loss yes i am going on about it apologies..
I aim to loose 2 1/2 stone by april , one of mini targets and atleast 4 stone by august another mini target. I have a lot to loose but i am trying not to plan too far ahead as on my struggling days i will think targets impossible.

One day at a time..

Oh and i ate the reindeer i buckled at its stares...

6 Comments:

At 3:42 AM, Blogger Susanna said...

Hey! 2.5 too! I want to loose 2 stone by August.. (on top of what I raleady lost) but inlike you I have not yet lost my Christmas excess............

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger Clare said...

I had a weakness on wednesday and ate any chocolate I had for Christmas, i am not sure if i even enjoyed it, but it is all gone so good imust be from now on..

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Moomin said...

Well Done Mrs Baptist! ..Covers face in shame as I went to a weigh in on Thursday and Jenny said, (as she wrote down the incriminating evidence) 'I am not going to say a word'. Suffice it to say that I have put on all it has taken me a year to lose, by a combination of recovery from the foot operation and too much to eat over the Christmas and New year. My family are hereby requested not to place temptation in my 'weigh' TA! Well gI must try harder!

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger Susanna said...

OH dear. MIL took me out for coffee today and I had carrot cake. Is this the beginning of the end????? However, did two lots of RC Salsa so maybe i'll hang in there. Now, off for some lunch.....

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Phillip M. Way said...

carrot cake is a vegetable, right???


:)

 
At 2:59 AM, Blogger Clare said...

Carrot cake is a cake. Yummy and low in fat. Here is a recipe.With a Christmas twist (i.e flavour)
Slimming World Style (syns = synergy and allowed 15 a day)
4 Scan bran (healthy b)
1 Weetabix (3.5 syns)
5ozs grated carrot
1/2 teaspoon mixed spice
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
4 level teaspoons of runny honey (2 syns)
2 level tablespoons mincemeat (4 syns)
3 eggs

Prehat oven to 180 c or equivalant.
Soak scan bran and weetabix and drain off excess liquid.
Place all ingredients into scan bran and weetabix bowl. Mix well. I add eggs last.
Cook for an hour ot until cooked throughout.
When cooked turn onto a wire rack to cook.

For a yummy topping
Quark , lemon juice and sweetner to taste , MIX WELL and to required taste put ontop of carrot cake once cooled.
This is suitable for freezing but i prefer it fresh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home