SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Cute pictures of or family dog..Just had to share

Here are some pictures of our family dog Dolly.
Yes I am biased on how cute and pretty she is. She brings us alot of joy and companionship, and is helping me loose some weight with all the walking we do.

Here is a picture of Dolly and my son John and I think its just adorable.

3 Comments:

At 6:27 AM, Blogger nuttynurse said...

She's showing off her retina's in the pic with John!!!

Very cute. We will have to come to some arrangement at Christmas in keeping the Molly and Dolly apart as well as not scaring David, sigh!!!

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Susanna said...

I do not think Dolly will be there will she? Not possible with the children. She would have to be shut away from them the whole time.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Susanna said...

Oh, and you need to change my blog details on your links

 

Post a Comment

<< Home