SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Friday evening craft club

Show and Tell Friday!
Hosted by Kelli, pop by her blog and join in.


This is my show and tell


A local church holds a monthly craft evening and I was invited to come.

It was an interesting evening and I met up with a few people I hadn't seen in awhile.

We were making Christmas Garlands/Wreaths.

It took two hours and I had to stand to do all the metal tying as sitting down just didn't work. The bows were quite difficult to fix once made as tying them onto the garland proved testing! We had a choice of silver or Gold , we tend to decorate in silver so stuck with that colour.
The garlands are huge and we looked quite an odd bunch leaving the church with garlands tucked under our arms.













Labels:

4 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger Susie Homemaker said...

Your garland came out very pretty...I like silver too...

Blessings,
Susie

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Ooh, your garland is lovely!

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Jules said...

I prefer silver too. I've never atempted to make garland before. Yours is pretty. Thanks for sharing! :o)

 
At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The garland turned out beautifully!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home