SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Friday, January 27, 2006

Today i am mostly doing an impression of a beetroot!

Another friday means another injection. Different nurse not so relaxed about me not injecting myself but she did. Within one hour of getting home ,I turned into a beetroot lookalike and feel aweful.I know they say in time the side effects will lesson but at moment i feel tearful, hot and flustered and my arms and legs feel like they have done a marathon (actually never run one so have no comparison, suppose i still have my humour!!)

Tonight at the Childrens Bible Club i am doing bookmarks with them after the talk , should be interesting but fun..I hope their behaviour is better this week they were a little rowdy last week.

Cheltenham Town Football Club are on telly tommorow, it is a big day for the club they are playing Newcastle.It was hectic in tesco today but you watch be like a ghost town when football match begins tommorow, best time to shop folks!! lol.

Oh well finished my rant now..

3 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger Susanna said...

Please control your husband!If you look at my blog you will notice his addition to my latest entry! Hee Hee Hee.Did he ever tell you where the name egglett came from? It's derivative is EEEEEEEEEEEE!
Hope side effects pass soon and drug benefits kick in.

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger Clare said...

Control my husband??? is that possible lol...

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Moomin said...

Dear Mrs Baptist. Not many people know this but by virtue of fb's promotion Mr Moomin watched the aforementioned second half and thought that Cheltenham played well. A very rare occurrence for a very busy man, so am glad he had a little break from the desk.
Apparently beetroot is a very nutritious vegetable and recommended by a Brazilian friend to a lady friend recovering from recent surgery. So maybe we should have you in large doses? I thought I had the monopoly on beetroot colour.. so now you are competing too? Am sorry to hear you feel rough after the injections though. How are you managing the journey or do the nurses call at home?
When can we have the next dose of Mrs Baptist down here please? If you feel up to the run down of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home