SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Card making part 2

Here are some of the cards I have been making. So far I have managed to sell 30 cards (with a lot of help from mother-in-law). I am not trying to make a huge profit on the cards, just enough to cover the cost and get some better equipment.

Most of my cards are £1.50 which is a lot cheaper than the average £2-3 which a lot of sellers seem to charge for cards of lower quality.

Soon I will be posting some of my cards over at www.clarecards.blogspot.com - I will let you know when.

Here are some male cards, which need a lot more thought than female ones!





















Here are some more feminine ones...
















Cards that I have made to date include birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, christenings, baby births, mothers day and branching out in future to wedding invitations etc

1 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Moomin said...

Fame at last. Nice cards Mrs B. Great Grandma is going to buy some from me but I think she wants me to remember that she is a pensioner.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home