SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

7/03/06 weigh in

A quick post.
Lost 3 lbs this week at Slimming World weigh in , so lost my gain and little more. I am now 2 stone 4 lbs lighter. (32lbs loss)
Yipee was a good boost to the week. FB maintained and was pleased with result. A person we take each week has just got their half stone award I was so pleased for as it was a slow process.

3 Comments:

At 3:20 AM, Blogger Moomin said...

Dear Mrs Baptist
The Moomin takes her hat off to you super slimmers and maintainers - I still have to get my mind set sorted - the spirit is willing but the flesh is oh, so very weak! Keep on going down you baptists! Well Done.

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Susanna said...

I did not attend this week....too unwell(honest!). Not sure what next week will bring....getting a bit fed up.......Bur big congrats to you and FB

 
At 3:23 AM, Blogger Clare said...

I was and still am a little fed up wuth plan , so i became creative with cooking for a change and made a sort of meat loaf out of quorn and everyone loved it..
I have to admit i am not enjoying class much but i think its just me rarther than the class .. Keep going your looking fantastic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home